Saturday, August 19, 2017

Happy 11th anniversary, Dorama World!

And here it is again, the anniversary of Dorama World.

It's been 11 years since I started the blog. In the past year, the blog has grown in many ways. Not only has the number of posts and scope of the content grown, the number of followers on the social media accounts i.e. Twitter and Facebook has also increased significantly. This is despite the fact that I don't buy any ads to promote my pages and content. A big thank you to everyone who has visited my blog, be it longtime readers or new ones for bringing about such growth in the numbers. Be it liking my posts, sharing them or re-tweeting them, this helps to extend the spread of my content, allows me to know what kind of posts are popular and makes it possible for more people to find out about my blog. The numerous discussions through the comments section have also helped me see different perspectives in various issues and I had a lot of fun engaging in such conversations with you even though we may not always agree on the same thing. As such, I really appreciate your support and responses which have helped to make this blog become a community of like-minded Japanese entertainment lovers rather than a one-way delivery of information from me. I look forward to interacting with you as usual or even more in the years ahead.

I had been thinking about how I should be celebrating the occasion. However, being swamped with many things of late, it became difficult to carry out what I had planned. Nonetheless, I would still like to offer my thanks to everyone who made it possible for me to continue this journey to this date. Pardon me for the lack of "festivities" on this day as we celebrate the occasion in a relatively subtle manner compared to last year.

Thank you and please continue to support this blog!
ありがとうございます。これからもよろしくお願いします。

13 comments:

AoZora said...

Omedetou! Wishing Doramaworld many more anniversaries to come.. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a new reader, who's recently only started diving into the world of J-Entertainment (dorama, pop and whatnot).
I am really glad I found your blog!! I really do.
Thank you for hard work so far, and please continue to spread joy!

junny said...

Omedetou! So happy you're celebrating another milestone for this blog and yourself. Really thankful for all that you've done so that we can have more news about J-ent - there aren't many blogs like yours out there, so we really appreciate your hard work. No worries about activities, we're all just happy for you! :)

Madoka said...

Congratulations! This is one site I visit everyday!

Tia said...

Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Congratulation!!! Thanks for your hard works in the past years :D I really love your blog :D

Unknown said...

Much thanks for all the work on the blog! I've been visiting since I started learning Japanese in 2009! The links to the sources for your news are super helpful.

Chiaki said...

Thank you very much for all the well-wishes and looking forward to being able to interact with you as usual in future!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!
^^

aris28 said...

Hola
Felicitaciones por estos 11 años. Soy una lectora nueva y me gusta su blog. Gracias por su trabajo. Saludos desde Colombia 😁

Seeing in My Side said...

Congratulation! I always enjoy read you blog :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I don't always post but everyday I visit your site.
Gracias! Me encanta tu blog XD

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is awesome since it's really difficult to find English-translated J-entertainment sites with detailed information. Congrats!