Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu! Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone!

2013 had been filled with so many things for me, be it good or bad. Whatever it is, what's done cannot be undone so as I leave the negativity behind me, I hope for great happiness and health not only for myself but also for everyone who have been following this blog and giving your support all this while. Thank you very much!

In the J-ent world, we've also seen a lot of changes. People come and go, rise up and go down in terms of popularity, some dramas turn out to be exceptional hits while some flopped, be it whether it was expected or unexpectedly. I hope that we'll get to see more better productions in dramas, movies and music in 2014 and that we'll have fun discussing about them through this avenue.

Enjoy your New Year holidays! ^__^

3 comments:

jandoe said...

I've been following your blog for a year plus now, thank you for all the news !!

So popping in just to wish you Happy New Year :)

Chiaki said...

Hi jandoe, a very happy new year to you! Thank you for the support and hope that you'll like what's coming up here in the new year. ^__^

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!! Your blog is awesome! :)