Sunday, March 28, 2010

Preview of Spring 2010 drama: Sunao ni Narenakute 素直になれなくて

Title: Sunao ni Narenakute (I Can't Be Frank)
Official Website: here
Produced by: FujiTV
Timeslot: Thursdays 10pm
Scriptwriter: Kitagawa Eriko
Cast: Ueno Juri, Eita, Jejung, Seki Megumi, Tamayama Tetsuji, Yoshikawa Koji, Kinami Haruka, Watanabe Eri, Igawa Haruka, Fubuki Jun




I want to be an adult...but I can't do it perfectly.
I want to chase after my dream...but I can't achieve it.
I want to be frank...but I'm shy.
Am I still young? Or have I long passed the youthful stage?
I do not know where I belong.



Eita plays an newbie cameraman Nakaji who comes to know Haru, a part-time teacher at a private senior high school, through Twitter. Eventually, he comes to fall for Haru who treats him with disdain because she thinks that he's too frivolous. Haru's best friend Piichi (Seki Megumi) is in the midst of an affair with her married boss. Jejung plays Doctor who is pressurized to meet sales targets while Tamayama Tetsuji plays Linda, the leader of the group who is actually suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED).

No comments: